Thu, Sep 30|
The Academy SF
Divas & Drinks "Terry's List" - One Night Only!
Where are the women in the Castro? Find out at Divas & Drinks @ The Academy on September 30 when, for one night only, we will present "Terry's List," a celebration of woman-owned and operated businesses in the Castro!
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2021, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
The Academy SF, 2166 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
About the Event
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR (however, Academy Social Club Members do NOT need tickets to visit the Club). Tickets are REQUIRED (1 ticket per admission) for this limited-capacity, general admission indoor-outdoor event.
$10 all non-member invited guests; Academy Members & their invited guests FREE (up to 5 guests).
ABOUT THE EVENT
Where are the women in the Castro? Join us at this indoor-outdoor event, including The Academy's Champagne bar and private garden with fire pits.
Find out at Divas & Drinks @ The Academy on September 30 when, for one night only, we will present "Terry's List," a celebration of woman-owned and operated businesses in the Castro! For this special evening before the Castro Street Fair, Terry Asten Bennett—co-owner of Cliff's Variety and a former President of the Merchants of Upper Market Street and Castro—will introduce you to the visionary women at the heart of the Castro District.
- Women of the Golden State Warriors will join us and give away tickets to the upcoming Pride Night at Chase Center
- Items from Sweet July, founded by Ayesha Curry, will be given away too.
- Host Donna Sachet will return, along with DJ Rockaway from Olivia Travel!
- Enjoy food and special cocktails (plus demos) curated by Bacardi Vice President Heather Freyer.
- Team Dykes on Bikes® will compete against Team San Francisco Gay Softball League in "Name That Tune."
- Guests will receive our signature goodie bags.
- The latest in our series of shot glasses honoring legendary lesbian bars of SF will be revealed and given away.
- More surprises to come!
Per SFDPH requirements, masks are required indoors, as well as proof of valid vaccination for those who wish to remain indoors. Our full safety information can be found HERE. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The Academy is currently accepting new memberships and is particularly interested in expanding its growing community of women members. If you are interested in becoming a Member and enjoying all of the associated perks and benefits, please click here to learn more.
CLUB INFORMATION (FOR MEMBERS)
This event will take place mainly on the main level and in the Outdoor Terrace. The Club will be open during regular hours (5pm-11pm Thursdays) for Members and their guests not attending this special event.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Beverages for purchase and complimentary hors d'oeuvres will be available (house wine, beer, & well drinks complimentary for Members).
General Admission$10.00+$0.25 service fee