Tue, Sep 05|
Spain Wine Tour 2023
Join Wine Director Michael Wells for an unforgettable adventure as we tour Madrid, Barcelona, and the famous wine regions of Northern Spain. This travel experience is open to Members and non-members.
Time & Location
Sep 05, 5:00 PM – Sep 14, 5:00 PM
About the Event
PLEASE NOTE: Initial trip registration is now closed, but there is still a possibility of adding more travelers. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the tour group.
ABOUT THE TRIP
Join Wine Director Michael Wells for an unforgettable adventure as we tour Madrid, Barcelona, and the famous wine regions of Northern Spain.
This 10-day, 8-night travel experience includes round-trip direct airfare from SFO, 4 star hotel accommodations, deluxe motorcoach for all transfers during the tour, professional SF and European tour guides/managers, 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners, and activities listed below.
Double Occupancy: $4,651
Single Occupancy: $5,306
Double Occupancy: $5,151
Single Occupancy: $5,806
- City Tour of Madrid, Bilbao and Barcelona
- Visit the Prado Museum with local guide
- Tour Bodega Emilio Moro in Ribera del Duero, includes tasting and traditional lunch
- Winery tour in Rioja, includes tasting and traditional lunch
- Visit Clos Magador in Priorat, includes tasting
- Explore La Ribera Market
- La Boqueria Market Tour and Spanish Cooking Class
- Flamenco Show in the authentic Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Plenty of free time to relax and go at your own pace
Members are welcome to invite guests, but please be advised that each attendee must register for the trip individually, and there is different pricing for Members and non-members.
The Academy SF will also be open during regular hours for Members and their guests who are not attending this trip.